Alternative to Facebook!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative to Facebook!

Alternative to Facebook!

I have been looking for an alternative to Facebook, too much BS and www.ourfreedombook.com Looks real promising! it is new so there are not a lot of people on it yet, but they don't sell your info and maybe everyone will have less spam with them......Try them out, if is free.

I have nothing to do with the site, other than what I posted, just wanted something else and thought I would share.
    Rate this post positively

It's tempting to join there because I never joined Facebook, I have strong and maybe unusual opinions about a lot of things, and I've been frustrated by some of my hobby-type forums (like this one although not this one). The problem with talking politics or common controversy is that eventually it tends to get out of hand and when moderators cut it short it is impossible to be fair about it.
    I had posted on a (allegedly fair) political site for a long time, about 10 years or more, generated a lot of free "content" but in the end the forum owners own the content and I have no guarantee that what I wrote stays the way I wrote it. The other posters started to look odd, too. There weren't enough participants compared to the topic and site name, so it seemed a little fake just for that. There were oddities about some of the posts, things that sounded true coming from people who should be experts, but acting on their advice might make somebody become crazy.
    I also scare myself sometimes. They can translate my words into french or spanish, right? so why couldn't somebody make a program that translates my words into "idiot"? I could write the most logical and fact-based analysis of an issue, then a pro-troll website owner could translate it into "idiot" and it would reverse any positive effect I wanted.

Anyway, please don't say you think 6x6world has already translated my post into "idiot".

+ Reply to Thread