1 1/8" bore drive clutch

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1 1/8" bore drive clutch

1 1/8" bore drive clutch

Checking to see if there are any good used 1 1/8" bore clutches for sale for 1 3/16 belt before I go buying a brand new one. Thanks for any help.
    DanW

it's me dan..i have a clutch out of a max 2 that had the 18 h.p. vanguard briggs . i bought a new clutch when i bought a 22 h.p. vanguard . check and see if it will work for you . it's still in good shape but maybe the pucks or shoes need to be replaced although it still worked when i took it off . i'll measure the shaft i.d. on it tomorrow . johnboy va.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
    DanW

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    it's me dan..i have a clutch out of a max 2 that had the 18 h.p. vanguard briggs . i bought a new clutch when i bought a 22 h.p. vanguard . check and see if it will work for you . it's still in good shape but maybe the pucks or shoes need to be replaced although it still worked when i took it off . i'll measure the shaft i.d. on it tomorrow . johnboy va.
    Pretty sure it will be a 1" if its from an 18 Vanguard
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

race 1..3 is correct . it's a 1'' bore comet . i'm happy to pass it on to someone who really needs it and does'nt have money to spare . johnboy va.

Well really I need one of each a good one inch and a good one and an eighth. One for my wife's 18 vanguard and one for the 27 command. But I'd be willing to pay, I know this habit isn't free. Lol
    DanW

dan..i'm happy to send it to you for your wifes machine . it will be a early christmas present ! send your address again , i 'm not sure where i put it . j.b.

Johnboy thank you very much for helping us out on the 1 inch clutch.

I'm still on the hunt for a good used 1 ยน/⁸" clutch if anyone has one. Trying to avoid that brand new price but you do what ya gotta do. Thanks for any leads or help, it's much appreciated.
    DanW

sadly, the 1 1/8 bore seem hard to come by on the used market
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Well then, it seems as though I need to decide on a 94c, or 1195, the 94c is 100 dollars or so cheaper, the 1195 reminds me alot of my cvtech series 6, I really liked that clutch. The only 94c I had i messed up running it and revving without a belt, total newbie mistake and no fault of the clutch. I don't wanna go to cheap but I sure don't wanna pay Richards price either.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread