Anything new on Hoot,Growler or whatever the new name may be?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anything new on Hoot,Growler or whatever the new name may be?

Anything new on Hoot,Growler or whatever the new name may be?

Was fairly interested in one,but just didnt ever pull the trigger.Any still out in the real world?

I am interested too. I just emailed a place that claims to sell them and has an order form on their website. Not 100% sure it's current, but I see recent activity of their business in 2020 elsewhere on the internet, so maybe. If anyone has a used one for sale let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I am interested too. I just emailed a place that claims to sell them and has an order form on their website. Not 100% sure it's current, but I see recent activity of their business in 2020 elsewhere on the internet, so maybe. If anyone has a used one for sale let me know.
    I know this thread is over a year old, but I am also interested in any info on the Hoot 6x6. I have wanted one for probably 10 years or more and I finally ended up getting one this past Monday 3-1-21. It runs and drives. I need to adjust a few steering and brake cables on it and it was missing the drain plug in the tub. I noticed the drain plug hole kinda looks like and Argo drain plug on the internet so I went ahead and ordered the whole Argo drain male/female setup. If the threaded plug from the Argo wont thread into the female hole on the Hoot I will just install the whole deal on the Hoot. For anybody wondering about the Hoot engine or whatever I can maybe provide info for anybody curious being I can just go out and look at it. It has a Kohler Command Pro 15 hp electric start engine, 4 gallon gas tank under the seat, 22-11x8 tires, a 12v fan on the underneath side of the hood that blows air on the engine, mine has front and rear racks. The handlebars are about the same as a 4 wheelers. Anyway, holler if you need any info on it. I havent even really got to seriously ride it any, just around the yard. Im definitely interested in parts sources for things like brake pads, brake cables, throttle cable, and stuff like that. Everything works but I know one day I will need them. Thank you to anybody for any info, and good luck to the people above me in this thread still looking for one, keep your eyes peeled and Im sure you'll find one. ��

+ Reply to Thread