Looking to move.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to move.

Looking to move.

Hello fellow 6xers, my wife and I are looking to move from south Central Pennsylvania. Wherever we decide will be rural, any reasons to stay out of Virginia, west virginia, or ohio? Not looking to go too far, but a surrounding state would be alright. Thanks for any help.
    DanW

Also not looking to go too far south or near the ocean
    DanW

it would be nice to have you here in the shenandoah valley . lots of small towns near me ( front royal , va. ) with rural , affordable living . luray , va. is a small , quaint , farm town . just a start . johnboy va,

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    it would be nice to have you here in the shenandoah valley . lots of small towns near me ( front royal , va. ) with rural , affordable living . luray , va. is a small , quaint , farm town . just a start . johnboy va,

I'm glad you said that because there are at least 4 places we've found in those areas, I can't remember if any were significant acreage but if they were, we could have another set of trails to run if it's close enough to you.
    DanW

Move to mid-Missouri, (specifically, Benton County.) Farm community, GREAT sheriff, nice folks and plenty of land!
    "...So sayeth the Coffinman..."

Dan,

It would be great to have you and your wife in VA. You will be that much closer to Busco to join us for some group rides. I am in central VA near Richmond.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

if you and your wife decide to visit the area , i will show you around . j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by xbunsenx View Post
    Dan,

It would be great to have you and your wife in VA. You will be that much closer to Busco to join us for some group rides. I am in central VA near Richmond.
    My wife actually has some family in and around Richmond, the clearys not sure I spelled that right, and mahanes. I'm open to just about anywhere as long as I can ride. My wife's a bit more picky than me, I could be happy living in a shed if I had a nice garage to tinker in lol.
    DanW

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    if you and your wife decide to visit the area , i will show you around . j.b.
    That would be great Johnboy, I will let you know if and or when we come down. We are still looking and comparing to see which properties are best, with my wheelchair we definitely want it flat around the house and garage area. My wife's pickier than I am though, it doesn't take much to make me happy, lol. We wanna be sure as we can before making a road trip since most of what we found are 4 hours plus but a couple were closer around wichester and near the maryland border.
    DanW

Quote Originally Posted by coffinman View Post
    Move to mid-Missouri, (specifically, Benton County.) Farm community, GREAT sheriff, nice folks and plenty of land!
    Im not opposed to coming further west, my wife might be, she doesn't wanna get too far away from the family she has left. I have a brother in Colorado so that might make visiting him easier, if my van can handle the mountains around him.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread