Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend Busco Beach in April 2021?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's go to Busco.

8 61.54%
  • No, I can't make it this year.

3 23.08%
  • I'm going somewhere else this Spring.

2 15.38%
  • The group should go somewhere different this Spring.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

Right now it is looking like I will not be able to make it for the April ride. Would love to be able to see Mikes hard work on the new rig out on the trail and If anything changes I will let you guys know.

Busco Beach up date: Busco Beach is closed due to flooding. That is going to make it so great when we get there. Just a small update.

thanks deedee for the news , probably won't be dusty !! we could probably start a list anytime , j.b.

is it still too early for a list to begin ? maybe it will act like a magnet and attract a few . deedee , any report on conditions ? j.b.

Busco Beach Spring 2021 Attendance List:

1) xbunsenx (Drew + family)
    2) Johnboy
    3) DeeDeelin
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

We are heading to BB tomorrow to pick out are new spot since they took away B7. BB just reopened today. JohnBoy, will let you know what it looks like. Drew, thank you for putting me on the list.

OK, Here we go. E5 is our new spot. Pole line has water from the Neuse River to the road. I will not go in there, Still having nightmares, that was a bad area. All of the ponds are nice an full. The back area where we go out the back way is water. We have a month to go. If we went right now JohnBoy would be stuck every 5 feet.(LOL) Drew, hopefully you are going to lead. Right now we all need to pray for NO RAIN Still working on Big Greenie, still stalling out. I’m hoping Tommy will be there to work on it.

I can lead, just can't promise anything. We will see how it goes. I hope that turns out to be a good RV spot, it is a little bit off of the road but the area right in front of that spot can get a little muddy when it rains (LOL, I know it's Busco, everything is muddy when it rains). You get Big Greenie running right, I think Keegan would want to ride in it once since he mentions it from time to time. see y'all soon.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

sounds good...may be a small group , but we will still have a great time . when have we ever hoped for no more rain ? j.b.

JohnBoy, Remember Hurricane Matthew.

+ Reply to Thread