Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend Busco Beach in April 2021?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's go to Busco.

8 61.54%
  • No, I can't make it this year.

3 23.08%
  • I'm going somewhere else this Spring.

2 15.38%
  • The group should go somewhere different this Spring.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

Hope y'all have a great time, I'm sure you will get some of the riders that just show and don't reply to the threads, Jonny Shades is good for that and being first, he will start frequenting the site to see the thread progress. A smaller group leads to better organized rides with more actual ride time, and it sound as if it will be perfect for 6x6 if it doesn't completely dry in a month. Have fun!

Oh good to see Ralph and Kris are still in love, that smaller motorhome will keep you close together.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

AJ, Tell daddy I moved over to where he wanted us to move to, guess what, you guys won’t be showing up. Have fun

I will be there with at least one Max IV, but hopefully two.
    Both Kubota powered, one gas powered, and one rollin coal.

Ralph, glad you found another spot and in the back lol. Sounds like park is a mess, hopefully conditions are perfect by next month. By the way, i have 17" blackstone, they are a great little grill/griddle. Enjoy and feed jb. Sorry to hear greenie isn't running right, hope you get it straightened out. Y'all have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    OK, Here we go. E5 is our new spot. Pole line has water from the Neuse River to the road. I will not go in there, Still having nightmares, that was a bad area. All of the ponds are nice an full. The back area where we go out the back way is water. We have a month to go. If we went right now JohnBoy would be stuck every 5 feet.(LOL) Drew, hopefully you are going to lead. Right now we all need to pray for NO RAIN Still working on Big Greenie, still stalling out. I’m hoping Tommy will be there to work on it.
    Pump some fuel in a clear container, let it sit and check for water, then change fuel filter again.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

anyone coming to busco that have 2.....26'' wide tires on rims that will fit max2 or 4 ( hub bolt pattern ) for sale ? j.boy

not 26'' wide ... a 26'' size tire that's wide . ( ha , ha ) me again

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    anyone coming to busco that have 2.....26'' wide tires on rims that will fit max2 or 4 ( hub bolt pattern ) for sale ? j.boy
    Just two? Bicycle?
    Whatcha working on JB?

i'm running half tracks at busco ...been running them at home and they perform nice . but i have to air up the front 25'' tires pretty good in order to match the tracked tires . 26'' will let me run less air . j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    i'm running half tracks at busco ...been running them at home and they perform nice . but i have to air up the front 25'' tires pretty good in order to match the tracked tires . 26'' will let me run less air . j.b.
    JB, I don't have any to sell, but have two you can borrow for the weekend.

+ Reply to Thread