Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend Busco Beach in April 2021?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's go to Busco.

8 61.54%
  • No, I can't make it this year.

3 23.08%
  • I'm going somewhere else this Spring.

2 15.38%
  • The group should go somewhere different this Spring.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

JohnBoy, If it was me, I would sit this one out. Get the truck fixed and we will see you at the next one.

good idea ..it will make the crowd even smaller . me

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    well...it's not much fun writing this but the clutch in my truck went out and not a garage around can get to it till next week . so , trying to decide if i want to come and just ride with whomever , or forget about it and maybe in a month or so a few people may want to gather . that's where i'm at now. tried a truck rental , but no towing on them unless i rent a 16 ft. u haul ..$$$$$$ johnboy va.
    Sorry to hear that JB.
    I will be headed down to Busco end of may or June, not set in stone yet.

Well Ralph, I think I am going to back out of this trip as well. My son's 4 wheeler is in a mood and doesn't want to run without sputtering. He would be severely disappointed if he didn't have something to ride. If only I had half of Don's expertise on 2 stroke engines, I could probably fix it quickly. It has given me issues in the past, so it's not a new thing. This coupled with the increasing thunderstorm forecast is why we decided to cancel.

I am thinking about coming down on Fathers Day weekend in June. If Jonboy and Mike are interested as well, we can see if others would like to join in too.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

wow ... that means deedee is the only one on the list !!! i'm up for late may or early june unless it's dry and dusty . j.b.

I was looking at the calendar and the weekend I have free is Father's day weekend. What do y'all think about that as a makeup date?
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

That looks like a good weekend. No events going on then.
    I'd probably take a few days off after to extend the stay, or before.

sounds good to me ...october is a long wait to get together to ride . maybe scott and john can join in and a few others . johnboy va.

Sounds like this ride was a bust. Hopefully we can all make the ride in June! I know me and Scott8x8 have missed y'all

Sad to hear this ride never happened. I've been going most years twice for 10 yrs now and this has never happened that i can remember. Hope June's ride turns out better. I will not be there as i already have something preplanned that weekend.

+ Reply to Thread