Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend Busco Beach in April 2021?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's go to Busco.

8 61.54%
  • No, I can't make it this year.

3 23.08%
  • I'm going somewhere else this Spring.

2 15.38%
  • The group should go somewhere different this Spring.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 9-11, 2021

has there been a report from deedee if anyone showed up , conditions , etc. maybe when folks saw only 3 names on the list they figured why go. anyway , hopefully we can get a good gathering in october . in the meantime ..3 or 4 of us will try to meet soon. johnboy va.

When I started we had about 30 machines at BB, we out did ourselves, We had one show up BigGreenie. We arrived Wednesday and left Monday morning. During the day it was shirt �� weather. Friday night and Saturday night it rained enough to keep the dust down. All we did was play in the water, like always people were on the side watching us in the water going from island to island, even with no one else there we had fun. Yes it is sad but look on the bright side WE SET A NEW RECORD. 1 member showed up DeeDeeLin1 and his famous MUDD-OX. Rick, I went out on a night ride turned all my lights on knowing that I was not going to upset WELL YOU KNOW WHO. Tell Daddy Im getting so good in the water I don’t need him anymore, but I did miss him.

yea for you !! if my clutch had'nt gone out it would have been 2 . main thing is you had a fun time . i'm just surprised tommy , fred , cory , john shade never posted their plans . i knew the cheneys were the magnets !! hey , it will happen again . glad you ventured out in the darkness . j.b.

Glad you still went Ralph. Not the same but still fun and not at home. The brighter the better Jim always says. Dad had a good week, was a little sore on Saturday but he still thinks he is 30. You on a night ride and we missed it lol

hey rick....how was tennesse ? will meet up again in oct. j.b.

Sorry Ralph, I really wanted to go and had planned for it but work called me to head for West Virginia, I will do my best to be there next time.

Hey everyone! I hope all is well. My city (Newnan, GA) was in the path of that tornado 3 weeks ago. The damage is severe and debris is everywhere. Hopefully Ash will be my next ride

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefdiesel View Post
    Hey everyone! I hope all is well. My city (Newnan, GA) was in the path of that tornado 3 weeks ago. The damage is severe and debris is everywhere. Hopefully Ash will be my next ride
    Hope everyone is ok and your damage was minimal.
    See you when we see you. Take care.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Tommy, That is one reason we left The Great State Of Texas One night I was at work, Kris called me and said some of our roof had blown off, it was about a third of the roof. One time we were out eating in Dallas, while in Ft. Worth a tornado was taking out Bank One high riser. Now we are in N.C. Where we can get Tornadoes, Hurricanes, small earthquakes. I am glad you are alive, that is the best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    hey rick....how was tennesse ? will meet up again in oct. j.b.

JB the ride was good. A little bumpy, lots of hills, some mud every so often. Rode about 40 hrs and 80 miles or so. Was a great week with family and friends. Take care

+ Reply to Thread