Argo hybrid track damaging tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo hybrid track damaging tires

Argo hybrid track damaging tires

I recently purchased a 2011 ARGO FRONTIER 8X8 which came with brand new 24" tires. I installed a set of ARGO HYBRID track. The problem is that one tire is being damaged by the track and one is starting to show signs. The damage is occurring at the top of the tire tread. The manufacturer recommended all tires should be at 9 psi. Has anybody had this happen or have any recommendations. It also has a significant popping sound when driven on land. Otherwise it's an unstoppable beast.
    Thanks in advance for your help

I.m unsure what type of track you have but non the less 9psi is stupid high. Post some pictures of what you have.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

what are you calling a “hybrid” track and where did you buy it? Maybe we can see a pic of your tires. Many track styles and their guides can be hard on tires and certain conditions can be problematic for track guides whose tips are moveable

Weshaas - what did you come up with about your tracks ?

+ Reply to Thread