New to me Hustler!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to me Hustler!

New to me Hustler!

Greetings all. I have recently acquired a Hustler 6x6 and am wondering if you all can help me fill in the blanks. I am curious if year, model, etc can be determined with this info. Model #945 iik, Serial #1079-243849, tag on seat frame #323-71, Kohler engine # K341qs, spec #71222a, serial #9722563, Skid Steer #A4790.
    I picked this up for a mere $300 including complete track and extensions setup. I have put another $150 in it fixing a few neglected things that caught my eye. What can you tell me about it and did i steal it at that price? Thanks in advance!

Welcome Grizzlyclaus. I would say you did good. Hopefully the T20 is in good shape. Congratulations on your new machine.

Thanks dobber! Trans fluid was brownish and overfull when i sucked the fluid out but seems to operate correctly at this point. Will keep improving it as i progress.

+ Reply to Thread