ive ben hunting and searching for my 8x8 ltv kid that was stolen from me that was passed down to me by my grandparents as an heirloom. ronald g haefner stole it and sold it to someone who bought it i think to OKlahoma but then it was tracked to WI and it was restored already with a green paint job and nice new parts all throughout. i sure appreciate the care given to it but i am furious and have made police reports in said states but not trying to get any buyer in trouble i jus want it back. id b willing to pay any price any time for information leading to my ltv kid or id buy it from whoever has it now no price is too high becuz i want my *$&#@!÷ 8x8 back!! rewards and cash r waiting for the help anyone kan provide....please im begging for help and an honest "harry" to come forth. it was the only thing i ever asked for the day i sat with my grandma dying as i held her hand....id give it all to have her back but to have stolen this from me has put me in a craze for justice and family honor....contact me via phone at 3168837o7o thank u everyone for reading and for ur patience. happy wheeling all!!