stolen 1970s 8x8 ltv kid from kansas

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: stolen 1970s 8x8 ltv kid from kansas

stolen 1970s 8x8 ltv kid from kansas

ive ben hunting and searching for my 8x8 ltv kid that was stolen from me that was passed down to me by my grandparents as an heirloom. ronald g haefner stole it and sold it to someone who bought it i think to OKlahoma but then it was tracked to WI and it was restored already with a green paint job and nice new parts all throughout. i sure appreciate the care given to it but i am furious and have made police reports in said states but not trying to get any buyer in trouble i jus want it back. id b willing to pay any price any time for information leading to my ltv kid or id buy it from whoever has it now no price is too high becuz i want my *$&#@!÷ 8x8 back!! rewards and cash r waiting for the help anyone kan provide....please im begging for help and an honest "harry" to come forth. it was the only thing i ever asked for the day i sat with my grandma dying as i held her hand....id give it all to have her back but to have stolen this from me has put me in a craze for justice and family honor....contact me via phone at 3168837o7o thank u everyone for reading and for ur patience. happy wheeling all!!

ted...sorry for your loss, i sure hope somehow , somewhere a tip or lead comes forth to help you find it . and if someone has one that thinks it could be yours they will contact you and all will end well . johnboy va.

thank u so much for the words of encouragement that means alot to me and ill stay posted on here to maintain contact with all that could assist in this quest....mission....life's purpose for me now lol! but seriously thanks for ur open eyes and ears!!

Ted that stinks. I hope it turns up.

ty for ur mention....im very persistent and feel i will get my priceless kid bak ��

just curious , what ever happen to ronald haefner ? j.b.

have you got any sort of serial number?
    there's somebody selling a Kidd on Facebook marketplace

Norwee please post a link to the ad. I tried to find it but couldn't, or at least I'm not patient enough to scroll through all the search results!

did i mention his name ronald haefner?

+ Reply to Thread