300d Driive Belt

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 300d Driive Belt

300d Driive Belt

Hello.Does anyone know size and or the part number or a cross reference part number for a 70 300D Drive Belt? It has a Baker Hill transmission. My machine came with a belt that was slightly wider than it should be. I want to switch back to factory specs.

Attex part #297-21-005. Gates 6040. I'll posted the chart I found in the gallery. It has the same as my 208tt I see. Mine is a dayco ???? I will try and look at the number tomarrow for you if it would be of some help.

Larry

Thank you

Thanks Larry. The information is greatly appreciated.

My belt is a dayco max 1106. It isnt right though, I checked and is should be 1-15/64th wide and 43-5/16. Mine isnt that wide and wont work if it was. Must be a worn out sled belt or something???

Dayco Part Number

Does any one know the DAYCO part number for a 300 D drive belt? i am having no luck finding one under the GATES Brand for part number 6040.

if you no the sze

If you no the size of the belt you need you could try EBM mill & elevator supply. on there home page just click the table of contents scroll down till you see the varible speed cog- belt then they have a chart they are dayco belts. We ended up getting ours from there for our 400 chief . Gates are really hard to find the correct one. Hope that helps.

I actually measured an old belt once and used the measurements to find an alternate. It worked out well. Measure the width and circumference on the old belt. Eyeball the additional width if the belt appears worn.

I think I might have an old belt chart saved from the now defunct "Central Snowmobile.com" I'll post it if I find it.
    Last edited by George; 10-02-2008 at 06:08 PM.
    Banned

sweet!!
    Last edited by LarryW; 09-12-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Lets hope that George can find his belt chart.
    Last edited by LarryW; 09-12-2009 at 10:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread