AATVs That Used The T-20

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AATVs That Used The T-20

AATVs That Used The T-20

I was just thinking about which machines over the years have used the T-20 Skid Steer Transmission. I know that the following machines used it, but I was just wondering if there may have been any others.

-Max
    -Attex
    -Hustler
    -Starcraft
    -Sears Sportster
    -Swamp Fox
    -Camel Centipede
    -Chapparal

I might have missed a couple machines that I was unsure of. I think the Sidewinder might have used the T-20 also. Can anyone add to the list?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I've been going through some of my old brochures, JP. Add Tomcat to the list.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

.....and the "Vamoose"

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Wow Don I dont think I have ever heard of these machines. Do you happen to have any pics on your computer of these?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey, JP:
    Mike's got the brochures up now, but there's one more. Solo was a German made machine that also used the American design. (Mike's got the brochure).

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Hey, JP:
    Mike's got the brochures up now, but there's one more. Solo was a German made machine that also used the American design. (Mike's got the brochure).

I never realized that. Does 6x6World member, Marc have one of those machines?

I do not know if this is stock but

I have seen jigers with a t-20 and rumors had it the later models did come with them this is coming from unconfirmed sources but the one I saw looked stock.
    May have been a really good conversion
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Hey, JP:

Here's the link. That brochure is on the second page of the brochure section:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatv-...olo-750-a.html

Sorry, Mike; I didn't know you had the Solo up yet. I didn't even know there was a second page! I'd better get scanning.

Don

+ Reply to Thread