2021 spring bargain sales

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2021 spring bargain sales

2021 spring bargain sales

January 2021: Last year I missed some good AATV for sale posts when I got busy. If you are posting a good cheap working or near working rig that might climb my hill please leave a note here.
    I'm in NY and would need to get a registration without a hassle. I might be able to travel to pick it up, I'd prefer north of I-80 but the kids want to move to VA so touring that area might be easier to arrange.
    PS just a link or heads up is fine so I'll only get 1 notice for each item instead of subscribing to threads about stuff I can't buy.
    Last edited by Tour1; 01-07-2021 at 05:40 PM. Reason: just an explanation

+ Reply to Thread