1983 big max for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1983 big max for sale

1983 big max for sale

looks like I haven't posted in a long time, but there are pictures of my max on here, and the condition of it is still the same.

I have moved on to being an arctic cat stampede owner, and don't see me ever fixing the max, so its for sale. posting here first for awhile, then craigs list, ohio.

it has been stored in my shop since the engine locked up about December 2010.

I want $1500 for the max, the spare engine parts, EVERYTHING I have that's associated with it including, a parts manual, shop manual, owners manual, and service bulletins.

if seriously interested, post here and I will send my email address, and phone number.
    i have tools, and i have hands, its the filler between my ears thats missing.

I see a lot of for sale posts with no pictures and saying they are in other posts. Maybe link the thread you are speaking of. Just a suggestion as looking thru thousands of posts gets tiring.

I went to the Gallery then clicked letter "a" then page 3 and found applejack.
    Once there though it seems like it doesn't always stay with applejack's pictures, but follows categories like "max".

as it turns out something is wrong w/my digital camera, and i cant use it. but i think i have more pictures on my shop computer so i will try and get more up.

there are 3 pictures of the max only on page 1 in the gallery tonight 4/15/21

update i also have a john deere trailfire snowmobile that runs, i was told that it has the correct 440 engine to bolt directly in, it goes no extra charge.

i wish someone would come buy this thing.get it outta my shop.

+ Reply to Thread