Looking for hustler parts

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: How common are four lug hustler rims

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rims

0 0%
  • Axles

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for hustler parts

Looking for hustler parts

Wanted hustler 4 bolt style rim and front right axle In north alabama

Welcome to the site and congrats on your machine. Post some pics of your machine so we can see what model you have. I'm no Hustler expert but I didn't know they had a 4 lug wheel model. Lots of 4 wheelers use a 4 bolt pattern, so you may want to check those out.

I have a couple of extra axles but they are 5 lug, and I'm not sure if one would fit your machine.

Thanks for the response I just learned from someone that the machine has been modified that s the reason for the 4 lug pattern I'm trying to figure out which atv I can get a donor rim from i believe the axle would be a factory one I think they just cut the 5 bolt pattern of and welded on four bolt pattern would be interested in a good used shaft tho.

I have a parts machine with an old axle that actually already has the flange broken off. I'll have to see if it is straight. Where in north Alabama are you? I'm in north MS.

Hey thanks for responding I'm on sand mountain near lake guntersville

My machine has tires in awful shape they 25x12x9 I hope I can find a set of wheels that are 8 in . The 9 inch have alot less options.

+ Reply to Thread