Russian 8x8 AATV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russian 8x8 AATV

Russian 8x8 AATV

Not sure if this belongs but, posting on behalf of a Russian colleague who's advice has helped me with some of my hobby project ATVs.

Anyways, he's interested in selling an ATV he built back in 2013, its an 8x8 with a roller drive like you find with the Russian Trom vehicles, except a little smaller. Probably above the wallets from most here, but he's asking $50,000, but it sounds like it is negotiable. It will fit in a 20ft container with the wheels removed, so expect 3-4k in shipping/customs costs.

The main problem I told him is engine emissions for the EPA, its not a 21-25 year old engine so he said he will replace the engine if there is interest from the US. Don't forget sanctions as well, its hard (but not impossible) to conduct transactions (been there done that lol)

I thought people would get a kick out of it anyways for another creative Russian contraption! If you or anyone is interested I can get you his email contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHpFoXRWudM

Фото1183.jpgHPIM7832.jpgDSC_4935.jpgDSC_4931.jpgDSC_4925.jpg

WoW! That thing is awesome, very nice craftsmanship.
    Love the Lada dash.

+ Reply to Thread