Hog Waller ATV park Feb. 6th 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hog Waller ATV park Feb. 6th 2021

Hog Waller ATV park Feb. 6th 2021

http://www.hogwallermudbog.com/

I will be at Hog Waller ATV park tomorrow if anyone wants to join me you can call my cell at 912-695-1102.

This park is massive with all the mud and swamp you could ever want. Tomorrow is truck day so this place will be crowded.

They are located south west of Palatka Florida, see you there.

I will post some video sometime this week end.

have a great time dan ! .. if i was closer i would join you for sure . you'll be a big hit with your aurora . j.b,

as always looking foward to your videos Dan and any new insights while riding.

While I was pulling out a stuck side by side I put the Argo into low range and nothing happened. At first I panicked thinking I had torn something up inside of the gear box. After I calmed down I realized that I hadn't abused the machine and it was probably just a linkage adjustment. Sure enough it was just an adjustment bolt that had come lose. I grabbed a wench, tightened down the bolt and every thing worked just fine after that. Here is some video, It's not my best but I was busy watching my granddaughter drive so I never took the camera of a mount.

love Eleena's enthusiasm.
    Last edited by trevorakm1; 02-08-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Thank you Dan. Hope to see you at Busco Beach. Someone needs to be there to pull JohnBoy out.
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 02-08-2021 at 03:11 PM.

nice video dan...glad your machine was a easy repair and your co'captain did a nice job of chauffering you around. hope to see you in april ( in case i get stuck ) . johnboy va.

Dan,
    Thanks for giving us a taste of Hog Waller. Love to see the young blood involved and enjoying themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Thank you Dan. Hope to see you at Busco Beach. Someone needs to be there to pull JohnBoy out.

I"ll be there Ralph, hope you and your wife are feeling better, Watching your pull your freashly Fueled Ox out of that awful mud hole at Busco last time was one of the most impressive shows ii have ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread