Super Mudd ATV Mayhem River run ATV park Jacksonville TX 25-28 march

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Mudd ATV Mayhem River run ATV park Jacksonville TX 25-28 march

Super Mudd ATV Mayhem River run ATV park Jacksonville TX 25-28 march

I will be joining Noel Woods for this event Friday Morning (the 26th) We expect a few more machines to meet us but no direct commitments yet. This park is Huge , it has everything an ATV, AATV, or motorcycle could want. Many feel this is the best ATV park in the world and I will say it as good or better than any I have been to. If you live anywhere in the Texas area this this park is worth the trip. Hope to see you there.

https://www.riverrunpark.com/Events

as always looking foward to video.

We have at least four confirmed machines for river run, probably several more. I'am looking forward to running with several tracked machines, the video from this trip should be excellent

I'm with trevorakm1, we will need video asap. Hope the conditions are perfect to give the machines a real workout.

I’m happy to see that Mr. Woods made it threw the TEXAS freeze. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    I’m happy to see that Mr. Woods made it threw the TEXAS freeze. Have fun
    He's an insurance adjuster, he is always out of state for something.

Video!!!!Just got back from Texas, wow, what a time. Lot's of Rain, every thing was flooded and there were side by sides and four wheelers everywhere. We spent a lot of time pulling out stuck machines. I pulled one out that was about to go over on it's side. I was was able to get an angle that got him back on fours wheels and then pulled him out. One machine was so stuck that it took both Sammy and I pulling at the same time to get him out of the hole. Water covered deep mud lanes every where and you had to be careful not to fall face first into a mud lane that was filled with water.

As bad as the mud seemed in this video there were areas we went that were so bad we didn't even film. I was totally focused on watching the other machines and making sure no one threw a track, rolled a machine or flipped a machine over backwards (which almost happened).

On one occasion I went into a mud hole with out water and got into sticky mud to the top of the left track and half way down on the right side. I didn't think I would be able to turn the tracks. I was sure I was stuck and was happy I had other machines with me. I hit the gas hard and to my surprise the machine moved forward and powered right through that awful mud. Having that kind of power in an 8x8 is scary.

The first time my son cranked open the throttle he was stunned by the machines power and said so.

I surprised many lifted machines by powering right past them in mud conditions.
    It was fun and scary at the same time. On major roadways we blew by lines of stuck machines or walked right through mud that was giving the lifted machines fits.

Wow! It was a great time.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 03-28-2021 at 08:40 PM.

cool video Dan, I hope to make it to one of your rides one of these days

Wonderful conditions to play in. Thanks for posting.

Another short video from the Texas River Run Mudfest

+ Reply to Thread