Kohler 341

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kohler 341

Kohler 341

Well went to pull the plug on my hustler Kohler 16 hp. and well busted off. So easy enough pulled the head off to make it easier to remove broken plug an piston wont move up or down (frozen) will let the whole mess soak a bit and see if I can free it up. Got seafoam filled crank case and some in the piston jug. will see. otherwise it looks like a rebuild or replacement. Its a k341 what are the things to squeeze a bit more power out of it. Figure I will replace the carb with new so I dont have to rebuild it as it seems as frozen as the motor.

Where is a good source for upgrade cam, header or any other upgrades in performance. Or shall I just be happy with what it is?

Here's an old saying,
    "There's no substitute for cubic inches"
    Go big or go home.

So Bore n Stroke this little boy? ya and a bigger carb n Exhaust. Sounds like a plan now who makes a stroker kit, and a header. and a larger Carb or FI for K341?

and hmm that 4 cyl mustang today with the turbo makes more HP then my slightly older V8 Gt mustang. think this is less and less True

Quote Originally Posted by OpelNut View Post
    So Bore n Stroke this little boy? ya and a bigger carb n Exhaust. Sounds like a plan now who makes a stroker kit, and a header. and a larger Carb or FI for K341?

and hmm that 4 cyl mustang today with the turbo makes more HP then my slightly older V8 Gt mustang. think this is less and less True

ok, maybe not so big, but a LITTLE bigger. Like so.
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/max-a...ota-wg750.html

+ Reply to Thread