Argo Response 8x8 with Hardtop and Argo Trailer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo Response 8x8 with Hardtop and Argo Trailer

Argo Response 8x8 with Hardtop and Argo Trailer

For Sale

2001 Argo Response
    442 Hours
    18 HP Brigg Vanguard (it’s pretty dang fast)
    Headlights all work
    All Seats are in perfect shape.
    Cab Doesn’t leak in the rain
    It floats fine

With trailer you can pull 12 people within the tow limit. I haven’t done it but the seats are there.

I’ve had 6 people in the argo and it’s still fast.

Runs, drives, starts, Floats, steers perfect.

It will start and idle fine even in the coldest weather. Starts first crank every time.

Comes with a RARE Fibro Concepts ultralight hardtop. I cannot find any info on this top app any info will help.

The cab has 3 hard doors with solid windows
    The rear door has a removable vinyl plastic window

BEST OF ALL, this cab opens up like a giant Lambo door, and becomes a HUNTING BLIND!

It’s a Fibro Concept ultralight cab and I have had it on water with the cab.
    So cool and I’ve never seen another like it.

I’ve had 4 people on water with the cab and it’s fine!

You can open the rear cab and wrap the argo in a Camo net and you have a portable hunting booth. I’m 6,3 and I can stand up in the back without my head even getting close to the roof.
    This Argo also comes with a “like new” Argo trailer! (4 newish tires!) $2400 option new.

Cons: age on the paint of the hardtop, it’s fading, minor dings on the cab from use

Upgrades:
    3000lb Winch with remote
    Winch mounting kit $270
    Bilge Pump
    atv speakers in the cab
    12 volt cig lighter port
    Interior cab light

Come with a removable paintball/airsoft tank front end cover if you want to mount guns on it and play milsim games.

Maintenance:
    Within the past two years:
    All new bearings $$$
    All new chains $1000

Battery 12/20
    Oil change 03/01/21
    Spark plugs 12/20
    Carb micro cleaned 03/01/21

FULL PACKAGE DEAL
    NO TRADES
    11500 OBO

Pick up in Lincoln County, Tennessee 37334.

Email me first and I’ll text you back.

Mckinneycites@gmail.com
    Best CASH offer!
    Attached Images

I think ettiquette calls for editing or adding a reply to a previous post:
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatvs...o-trailer.html
    About a $2000 asking price drop, why not take advantage since somebody might be getting notified about posts in the other thread? Plus you're posting the same pictures again.

+ Reply to Thread