Swamp Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Swamp Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    I managed to figure out how to attach some pics Buzz for your review. Gives you an idea of what I'm dealing with and the overall setup. Interested in your opinion.

Gavin
    Ohhhhhhh, that is some BAD rubbing!!!!

Thanks Buzz!
    Yes these were the original tires that came with the machine. Not bad considering the mileage, but brutal considering the replacement costs! Hense why I'm thinking about trying Mud Lites next for the 6 ply rating and I always run with tracks on.
    I always ran lower middle tire pressure for ride more then anything else. 5 psi+ i found was really hard when crossing downed trees all day. We have lots of fallen Poplar trees especially since the big forest fire up here and it really takes a toll on the body crossing them all day long. It makes sense and I totally agree, the corner tires always had more pressure and have marginal wear in comparison.
    The Escargo's have done me well, but I like to try everything out similar to you and would really like to try the narrower Adairs. I had lots of problems with failing axles as well and ended up all switching to the forged but even snapped one on the front even though.
    Here are some more pics for reference... Yes I even managed to bend a grouser too! lol
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread