Busco Beach in NC, June 18th-20th, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, June 18th-20th, 2021

Busco Beach in NC, June 18th-20th, 2021

6X6 World Fathers Day weekend trail ride at Busco Beach Off Road Park in Goldsboro, NC! This is a great offroad park for AATVs.

The normal spring ride in April was a bust, so I thought we could try in June. I was already planning to go Fathers Day weekend and figured if a few others wanted to join in it would be great.

Here's the info:

When:
    June 18-20, 2021

Where:
    Busco Beach off road park in Goldsboro, NC.

Here is a Google map of Busco Beach so you can see how far it is from where you live: Map of Busco Beach

Here is a link to their website: Busco Beach

They offer:

- A mud pit
    - Several ponds
    - A drag strip
    - MX Tracks
    - 1800 acres of trails
    - Bath houses with bathrooms and showers
    - A concession stand during the day

Cost:
    $5 entrance fee per person
    $10 per ATV that you bring

Primitive Camping - $5 a night
    RV camping w/ hookup (30A) - $25 a night

What's Required:
    The park requires riders to wear helmets unless you have three-point or greater roll-over protection. This requirement applies whenever you are in your ATV and it is moving. This means as long as you have a roll cage, you do not have to wear helmets. On any ATV without a roll cage or on any ATV with just a roll bar, the riders must wear helmets.

thanks x for starting a plan...hopefully it will be good conditions and a few of us will get together . j.b.

Won’t be able to make that. Same weekend as Ashtabula.

Whoopsie.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

anyone can throw out some dates if others want to gather ...j.b.

Scott8x8 and John8x8
    Should be able to go

Can we start an updated list? Me and Scott should be able to go

hey guys...what day or days do you plan on being there ? i 'll need to leave sat . eve so i can be home for fathers day daughters baby s hower . i may arrive thursday around noon. mainly i'm not thinking it will be much fun if it's really dry and dusty ..so keep an eye on the rain . still not sure who's coming so maybe drew can get a list going . johboy va.

kinda seems like not much interest for that weekend ...maybe wait for oct. my daughter is coming in that weekend , have'nt seen her in a couple of years and her and her husband are expecting a little boy in sept. plus i don't know if theres been much rain . did the dust thing once .. was pretty nasty . anyway , thoughts ? j.b.

Not much response there jb. I can't do summer weekend, have other plans. Fall is out for me also. I will be there next April for sure. Looking forward to it even though its a long way off. Congrats on grandchild!

+ Reply to Thread