Light Tune Up - 993cc 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Light Tune Up - 993cc 6x6

Light Tune Up - 993cc 6x6

Just thought I would share.

Big Block install. Its a beast !!! And a blast.20210703_174345.jpg20210703_174352.jpg20210703_174405.jpg

Some Pics
    Attached Images

More
    Attached Images

Nice !!

I don't know how you got that engine in there, but really nice work and I know it is fast because my 8x8 is a beast with that engine. Did you have to build your own mounting system or did it actually fit on the stock mounts. I would love to see that machine in action if I ever get the chance. I have seen a lot of very fast modified MaxIV's but never an Argo. Pretty sure you could surprise a lot of 4x4 with that set up.

No, had to make plate between engine and power pack. As well as clutch mods, air box mods, exhaust pipe, wiring etc. Ecu is flashed too. Fixed the horrible stock starting and idle. Revs to 5400rpm and does 40mph. (Engine is marine version and revs 4800rpm stock)

Could you please tell me where you got the flash upgrade? I would love to upgrade my ECU

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Could you please tell me where you got the flash upgrade? I would love to upgrade my ECU
    Monsterfuelinjection.com

+ Reply to Thread