mud, water, muskeg, floating grass Argo / Polaris

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mud, water, muskeg, floating grass Argo / Polaris

mud, water, muskeg, floating grass Argo / Polaris

Argo and Polaris 6x6 fun in Alaska

https://youtu.be/Pkt0GcFWeMM

https://youtu.be/rJ_H2AMHGP0

Here you go Buzz, some excellent video of the Alaska Bush tracks on a 6x6 Polaris and an Argo 950 Hunt master, bush, muskeg, mud and water, WOW! What me? Use the road??? Why? I have an Argo! Buzz you really need to enable comments on your You Tube videos. There are probably several people who would like to contact you about getting a set of those tracks for there machine.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 07-14-2021 at 04:39 PM.

I tell people they can drive where humans can’t walk. That’s the kind of stuff that makes a real believer in tracks.

boy ...those tracks just plow thru that muck with ease . such a great design buzz , really enjoy watching it over and over. till i'm back in my max it's the next best thing . johnboy va.

Thank you friends for the feedback, more to come. Here is a short swimming video of the full 8x8 track with the smaller paddles. I’m working on some larger/shaped ones because the uhmw grousers have a lot of surface area which limits how fast you can turn the track when swimming. So we’ll see, but here’s a video with the lower profile paddles anyway.

https://youtu.be/3zqpjQ1kLuk

I was just going to comment on the extra paddles on the tracks. Buzz can you post a video of these paddles on the tracks. I have the adairs and dribe a 6x6. The adairs swim but slower than just tires and I've often wondered what kind of paddle could be attached that would handle driving on trails.

Good to finally put a face to the posts and keep the videos coming.

Awesome job Buzz. I sent u a private message about interest in a set of tracks

Buzz, do you sell/ship these tracks countrywide? how would the price compare to the escargot tracks from timmins Ontario? I'm sold on the elevated belt style tracks, but availability is limited in my part of the country.

+ Reply to Thread