Bazooo parts for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bazooo parts for sale

Bazooo parts for sale

Bazooo parts collection for sale.

2 green lower hulls
    2 green engine covers
    2 green transmission covers

The above are all production over runs which were never made into finished machines, some holes are drilled, but not all as a finished hull would have. The hull bottoms are NOS, but were improperly stored at some time, and have cracks in one side near the front.

1 complete orange hull, with usual scars from use. Including an engine cover and transmission cover. This hull has been “re-in-forced” with 2 x 6 lumber.

one box of springs
    one box of axle seals
    pile of hull to axle seals
    pile of clutch plates
    pair of used hull skid plates
    box of rectifiers
    3 boxes of misc. parts

Except for the orange hull, the rest has come from an auction at the former home of the late Hugh Thompson, the designer of the Bazooo. Hugh purchased all the excess stock when production ended at Otaco, and from this and other sources the Orillia Heritage Centre is in the process of restoring a Bazooo and Bazooo trailer to add to our collection of artifacts manufactured in Orillia. These are our excess parts.

Check out the Orillia Heritage Centre orilliaheritage.com

In addition, I will add a CD with all the Bazooo information we have including the owners manual, parts manual, photos from pre-production at Otaco in Orillia,and much more.

We wish to sell the collection as a single lot, and keep them in the hobby.

We are asking $200 for everything.

Can be picked up in Orillia,Ontario

petervoisey@hotmail.com

I forgot to mention that I can e-mail photos of the items if anybody would like to see them.

Peter Voisey petervoisey@hotmail.com

I am lowering the price to $100.00 of best offer. I must move these parts on, or they will sadly all have to go to the dump.

Are these parts still available?

+ Reply to Thread