Busco Oct. 2021?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Busco Oct. 2021?

Busco Oct. 2021?

Wanted to try and get a date on calendar for a possible Busco gathering. The 8-10th is a fall bash, so lets pass on that. What is scheduled for racing that interfere with say the first or third weekend?

i will sure be ready for a ride then. i'll be healed up and look forward to some mud and friends . johnboy va.

I need a date for the calender also!

I am committed to, my wife, a couple races, Lindsay's wedding and a mortgage for the rest of the year.
    Sorry but I can't make Busco at all this year, I'll see y'all next year, have fun.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

How does the 1st weekend in Oct. (2-3rd) sound for those attending?

good for me keith .... not sure if bunsx is co ordinating this ride or not . maybe he will chime in soon . if not , maybe you can with a few of us pick a date when we hear from some others . i'll help however i can . thanks , j boy

Sorry I have been soooooo busy with work and Scouts.

I can't go Oct. 2-3. Would Oct. 16-17 or Oct. 23-24 work?
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

i'm probably good for either one . let's see what others say . seems the best time to go is when most of us can attend. i hope some others will post so we know who wants to attend and go from there. it's definately a smaller crowd nowdays . johnboy va.

Well nobody else has responded. I would prefer to schedule it for the weekend of Oct. 23-24. If nobody opposes this, I will post a new thread with those dates.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

sounds fine ... it's all we can do . since the last few gatherings have been a bust ( no chenys ) it is hard getting a date for everyone . if more people want to definately go and could chime in on dates , probably the best date would be for the majority who are going . i know it's tough to get this thing organized. not like the old days . maybe starting nexy april it will get more solid . j.b.

+ Reply to Thread