Old ATTEX 300D for sale. Make offer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old ATTEX 300D for sale. Make offer

Old ATTEX 300D for sale. Make offer

I started into a project I just don’t have time for. I don’t know much about it. I spent some money on a few things to get it running and found the motor probably needs rebuilt. Was running but smoking a bunch. I drove it down the driveway and back so I know it moves. I’ll post some pictures and will answer any questions if someone is interested. Thanks
    I’m in Pittsburgh PA

I’m new to the 6x6 world so be patient if my post is bad. Lol thanks.

Russell
    Last edited by Russell; 07-27-2021 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Added location

Where are you located? I'm in Monongahela and have a couple engines that will work in that machine.

That also is a Pittsburgh built machine. I'd have to see if I have space at my new place.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    That also is a Pittsburgh built machine. I'd have to see if I have space at my new place.
    Congratulations on the house, Dad just told me that was why we didn't see you last weekend. That machine looks to have a serial number and maybe a little teamness.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    I started into a project I just don’t have time for. I don’t know much about it. I spent some money on a few things to get it running and found the motor probably needs rebuilt. Was running but smoking a bunch. I drove it down the driveway and back so I know it moves. I’ll post some pictures and will answer any questions if someone is interested. Thanks
    I’m in Pittsburgh PA

I’m new to the 6x6 world so be patient if my post is bad. Lol thanks.

Russell
    That engine is a 2 stroke and supposed to smoke, do not run it without oil mixed in the gas.
    What range do you ask for it?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Per site rules, please post a price for the vehicle.

+ Reply to Thread