Selling Max IV in Idaho.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling Max IV in Idaho.

Selling Max IV in Idaho.

I am looking at selling my 2009 Max IV. Comes with windshield, roll bars, and complete canvas. Goodyear Max Trac tires. 16 Hp Briggs engine. Dual battery system. Winch.
    I converted to suspension center seat, but have the front seat to restore to original. Low hours, but no hour meter to verify, but the nubs are still on the tires. Selling due to my age and old joints that make climbing in/out difficult. 3rd owner. 2nd owner only stored it. Comes with manual, and original documents. Asking 5000.00. Located in SE Idaho, 83202. Titled. Trailer not included. Have an enclosed 6x12 that will sell separately. Buyer to pick up.
    Attached Images

Did you end up selling it. I just saw your ad and I'm looking for a 6 x6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rj1 View Post
    Did you end up selling it. I just saw your ad and I'm looking for a 6 x6.
    I have a buffalo for sale if youre interested?

where are you located and whats the price on the Buffalo?

+ Reply to Thread