T-20

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T-20

T-20

I have been catching up on 6x6 world But still lost
    So matt from mudd ox owns the rights to Max ???
    He puts T-20s in certain Mudd Ox ????
    So he sells T-20 parts????

The range will include 3 new and substantially enhanced steering box variants designed to suit both legacy and future generation vehicles:

The T20 version will be gently retired by us for new-vehicle builds, however we will continue to offer it for use in other lightweight skid-steer applications and will continue to provide parts and service support.
    T21 – externally this is exactly the same shape and size as the current generation T20, internally it has all the features of the new range. It is designed to be a direct replacement for T20 boxes.
    T22 – the same input shaft as the T20 and T21 but with duplex output sprockets, better suited to transfer of the additional torque and power that the box can now handle.
    T25 – the same casing and control layout with duplex output sprockets and including a longer, stronger and more robust input shaft which is compatible with a wider range of modern continuously variable transmission clutches.
    Please i am lost
    I was on the site but seen no parts for sale
    Just feel like i missed allot of info

Well Matt offers the t20 in the Vengence, may sell parts.
    MXI currently has control of Max I believe I heard.

Someone straighten me out if I am wrong.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

To Matt/MuddOx...
    Please offer a longer input shaft for the T20.
    The stub that the secondary clutch bolts onto is about two inches long, give or take. When the 780 series secondary is put on the stub it does not go the full length of the clutch hole. The stub is too short.
    When the center bolt rattles off (they do this some times, even though threadlock compound is used), and the clutch wobbles badly, causing damage to the clutch center hole (it gets bigger, and doesn't fit well).
    The shaft needs to be longer, enough to properly mount a 780 series clutch to. I think a longer stub would eliminate the wobble.
    Thanks.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

+ Reply to Thread