AK Bush Tracks alongside Argo Factory Rubber Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AK Bush Tracks alongside Argo Factory Rubber Tracks

Hybrid View

AK Bush Tracks alongside Argo Factory Rubber Tracks

If this is allowed. Hope everyone had a great weekend! We were in the rain😊

https://youtu.be/bKNVKIllrLQ

great comparo,no contest there buz.

Looking good. I am sure that will help those trying to make a decision who may be on the fence.

the results speak for themselves. seeing is believing. Will you be shipping these tracks to Canada? a set of these with the winter extensions would be unbeatable year round.

Quote Originally Posted by 22savage View Post
    the results speak for themselves. seeing is believing. Will you be shipping these tracks to Canada? a set of these with the winter extensions would be unbeatable year round.
    Yes, starting October- After hunting season winds down here locally. We’ll have Swim Paddles, extra belts (rarely necessary with standard extra wide track), and ice cleats. Free set up and install if local. No track tuners required with proper set up. Most tracks will be pre-drilled with a 2nd hinge location and overlapped with a double layer at this location so that any full length track can be split in the proper location. This will allow one half to be utilized as a half track over any set of axles on the machine for extra insurance in the bush. This way you will not be stopped by a broken corner axle/bearing failure, or loss of tire bead ect. The track is otherwise a run-flat design, but this will give it an extra layer of bush reliability. Local input and hard personal use over the years and seeing/repairing other track style failures on Alaska machines have fine tuned what we do, so it’s finally time. I’ll have additional videos comparing other track styles in various conditions, heavy machine loads, and flat tire (loose track) scenarios. We’ll highlight side effects in the bush that customers don’t usually see so that they can make fair comparisons. I once said I would never join facebook, but I did (even I have an open mind). Some initial content has been posted on the Alaska Bush Tracks LLC facebook page. I understand that’s the world we live in. We will have the website live in the near future as we move forward (alaskabushtacks.com). We will be offering other bush-specific fabrication work on these machines and sleds/wagons/tops, etc. As always I enjoy input and questions from anyone and everyone. I’ll try to monitor fairly often. Jeff (ak buzz)
    Last edited by Buzz; 08-12-2021 at 03:49 AM.

well .. a moving picture '' tells a thousand words '' . those tracks really perform well . i guess there was'nt much point in filming all the times the other machine had to be pulled out . thanks for taking the time to make the film , really enjoyed it . johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread