https://youtu.be/-sOPel3WaHM

I had some comments on a few Facebook argo groups claiming that more air would help the factory tracks and that “they work just fine.” I hope that folks at least understand when to be cautious with this particular track, especially if they are more adventurous than some of the flat landers that are able to run the flat rubber track so long as they avoid water and go around the worst mud holes. For the rest of us that enjoy carrying a hunting camp/animal and enjoy prospecting around (making our own trail if wanted), and going up, over, and around mountain drainages if necessary, we’ll be content knowing that we don’t have to worry about damaging our tires, tub, or simply driving out of the track when the going gets hairy (even when tires have high air pressure). The flat rubber track in this video had 6, 7, 7, 6.5 psi front to rear and couldn’t make it 15 feet on this side hill. And the hill gets worse the farther you go. Just for illustration. I’ve been on far worse way out in Timbuktu.