Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

Dad and I will try to make it for a day. Is Ralph able to make it this Fall?

ralph sold '' big greenie '' months ago . said he's done . his back can't take it ' anymore . if it's just drew and me for sure .. it may not be worth the drive ( 6 1/2 hrs. )and to come just for a saturday isn't worth it . sometimes xbuns cancels a few days before , so i'm waiting to see. no one else has joined the list at this point . johnboy

Yeah just heard from Ralph. I hope you can make it Johnboy because we'll do our best to ride Saturday.

any word on the conditions at busco ? have you had rain enough that it's not real dusty ? i will probably go unless xbuns cancels . jboy

We've had decent rain but not sure if Goldsboro has. Will check up with the folks at Busco to get an update

xbuns give me a call when you can .....540 6713374 jboy thanks

scott and john there will be 3 or 4 of us at busco on sat . 16 th. sure would enjoy having you guys join us. i know you usually arrive around 10 am , so we are happy to wait for you so we can all ride together . if your not coming.....let us know here on the site so we are not wondering sat morn. or call me friday 540 671 3374 thanks much , hope to see you . johnboy va.

Hey everyone, sorry to let you know dad planned a mountain anniversary trip and naturally it fell to next weekend. I didn't realize it until now because of the date changes. It would be nice if we could push the date back to maybe the last week of October and maybe more could show up. Anyway sorry again for backing out.

I will be out of town that weekend so John and I can not make it. Thought it was the weekend of the 23rd

thanks .. probably will be april before a larger group gathers again like the '' old days '' . have fun , j.b.

+ Reply to Thread