Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by xbunsenx View Post
    After talking to two members who plan to attend, I have moved the dates to October 15th - 17th.

I will post the April Ride soon. I plan to schedule it for April 8th-10th if nobody is opposed. I will wait to hear from the Cheneys to be sure they are OK with the dates. It seems that typically Mud Bash is near the end of April, so this should avoid that mess. I apologize for not being on the ball with this Fall ride.

Drew, April 8-10th is good with us. We were just discussing this over the weekend. Trying to get some other 6 wheelers from NY and Illinois to make this ride as well, but we'll see. Spring ride should be back to normal crowd.

hey rick ....hope you and yours are doing well . glad to see your lined of for april gathering. i think it's important to set dates for the majority than will definately show up . that dates good for me . heading to busco tomorrow 14 th. looks like it's me , xbuns , fred and corey . got to keep the energy going ! take care , later johnboy

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    hey rick ....hope you and yours are doing well . glad to see your lined of for april gathering. i think it's important to set dates for the majority than will definately show up . that dates good for me . heading to busco tomorrow 14 th. looks like it's me , xbuns , fred and corey . got to keep the energy going ! take care , later johnboy

Doing well JB. Hope you are as well. Looking forward to April. Hope you have a great weekend at Busco. You guys have fun and be safe!

+ Reply to Thread