Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

Busco Beach in NC, October 15th-17th, 2021

6X6 World Fall trail ride at Busco Beach Off Road Park in Goldsboro, NC! The park has increased two of the fees after more than 21 years, see affected fees below highlighted in orange.

Here's the info:

When:
    October 15-17, 2021

Where:
    Busco Beach off road park in Goldsboro, NC.

Here is a Google map of Busco Beach so you can see how far it is from where you live: Map of Busco Beach

Here is a link to their website: Busco Beach

They offer:

- A mud pit
    - Several ponds
    - A drag strip
    - MX Tracks
    - 1800 acres of trails
    - Bath houses with bathrooms and showers
    - Concession stands during the day

Cost:
    $10 entrance fee per person
    $10 per ATV that you bring
    Primitive Camping - $10 a night
    RV camping w/ hookup (30A) - $25 a night

What's Required:
    The park requires riders to wear helmets unless you have three-point or greater roll-over protection. This requirement applies whenever you are in your ATV and it is moving. This means as long as you have a roll cage, you do not have to wear helmets. On any ATV without a roll cage or on any ATV with just a roll bar, the riders must wear helmets. If you want to ride at night, your machine must have lights (no flashlights).
    Last edited by xbunsenx; 09-06-2021 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Changed dates
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

so it looks like a definate date is set for oct . hope we can get some friends gathered for this one . at this point i plan on being there . maybe atleast 4 to 5 of us will show up . thanks , johnboy va.

Corey said that he can't make this weekend and maybe Keith too since he did suggest the 1st or 3rd weekend. I can change it to the 3rd weekend if that works better for more people. I just want as many people to be able to attend as possible.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only have the 1st open at this point in time, so I will have to catch you guys later. I think the next years April ride date should be set now. That gives everyone time to plan for it if they want to show. I never works trying to juggle the dates to try and fit everybody's schedule. It's like trying to hit a moving target. Seems in the past it has always been early April working around Easter and bash(if known).

good point keith ...it's tough trying to get a date that works for everyone . i made the suggestion to xbun that for april how about setting a date that works for the chaneys . the reason being is they bring the largest group and machines so it gets off to a good start . this is just an idea to try and get a fair number of riders. any other suggestions from anyone are good too. thanks , j boy

After talking to two members who plan to attend, I have moved the dates to October 15th - 17th.

I will post the April Ride soon. I plan to schedule it for April 8th-10th if nobody is opposed. I will wait to hear from the Cheneys to be sure they are OK with the dates. It seems that typically Mud Bash is near the end of April, so this should avoid that mess. I apologize for not being on the ball with this Fall ride.

xbun ....when you get a chance how about starting a list so we can see who may be coming . you may want to change the dates under the forum heading '' trail rides etc. to the new dates . thanks , johnboy va.

Busco Fall 2021 Attendee List
    1) xbunsenx & family
    2) Johnboy
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

appreciate when you know that your going to come to let xbun and me know .. thanks j.b.

looks like no one else is coming at this point ..... remember the old days when there were 10 or 12 on the list ! maybe we can make it happen in april for old times sake. drew , post your phone no. so we can keep in touch to see if we still want to go. thanks , jboy

+ Reply to Thread