aftermarket rims for argo 8x8 ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: aftermarket rims for argo 8x8 ?

aftermarket rims for argo 8x8 ?

Hello, I need to replace some of the rims on my Argo.

The previous owner had the tires loaded with calcium chloride for ballast weight, and the rims are now beginning to rust through.

Is anyone aware of any aftermarket wheels that might be available ?

The dealer wants an arm and leg for the stock wheels.

If a galvanized version is available, I would prefer that over the painted black metal stockers.

I am looking for the 9" standard size rim that fits the 25-12-9 tires. I think it is standard size as the wheel hub flange appears to be 5.25 inches from each side of the wheel edge where the tire seals and is therefore not offset.

Thanks,
    Matt.

Hey Matt, I don't know too many places that sell the original wheels, but I have a few suggestions.

1. Try Argo Adventure website
    2. Try any ATV shop or wheel shop.
    3. Try the used market like Facebook marketplace or craigslist

+ Reply to Thread