Interco Super Swamper Vampire 22x12.5r9 tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interco Super Swamper Vampire 22x12.5r9 tires

Interco Super Swamper Vampire 22x12.5r9 tires

Haven’t been on here in a while. Sad to see how this site and hobby in general have really fallen off. Anyways, I am making some room in the garage and am getting rid of my six brand new never used Interco Super Swamper Vampire tires. They are 22x12.5R9. I have decided that I will be using these tires and therefore have no use for them. $360 takes all 6. If you wish to ship them, you are responsible for paying. Otherwise, pickup is in Albion NY 14411.

Thank you!
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Duck89 View Post
    Haven’t been on here in a while. Sad to see how this site and hobby in general have really fallen off. Anyways, I am making some room in the garage and am getting rid of my six brand new never used Interco Super Swamper Vampire tires. They are 22x12.5R9. I have decided that I will be using these tires and therefore have no use for them. $360 takes all 6. If you wish to ship them, you are responsible for paying. Otherwise, pickup is in Albion NY 14411.

Thank you!
    Which is actually a bit strange as everything that is staycation related can't be kept in stock, ATV's motorcycles, side by sides, RV's Vehicles in general since the pandemic started. But then again side by sides are all the rage at least out west, far fewer Quads and traditional vehicles being stocked sold in relation to them. I was just at "NOT" Burning Man and Side by sides were probably 5 or 10 to 1 vs Quads. Normally you can't drive those at the official Burning man. Never saw the appeal of the side by sides. Id rather build up a Jeep that doesn't need to be trailered to the play area. I would bet that when people see and AATV they think its cool so I see it more as a visibility, distribution, PR issue more than anything as to why we don't see more of them. I think the slower max speed of most AATV's probably takes away from their popularity when you look at all these huge engine ATV/UTVs that can hit 60+MPH
    2000 Land Tamer with Tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck89 View Post

Thank you!
    360 for all 6 is an amazing price. I wish that I had the rims to fit them on my magnum 8x8, it would probably be worth shipping up my way. Someone is going to get a great deal on those for sure!

Duck are you going to Ash in a few weeks. I may be interested.

Sorry, I haven't been on since I posted and apparently my notifications do not go to my email anymore so sorry for the late response. No I am not going to Ashtabula unfortunately. If anyone is going from Western New York, maybe we could arrange them bringing them down for you.

Moderator- I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. If you wish, you can move it to parts for sale. My apologies. Thank you

SOLD.

+ Reply to Thread