Max2 parts for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max2 parts for sale

Max2 parts for sale

i have a Max2 and im building a new drive setup. i live in Charleston SC but can ship if customer pays. i am selling the
    front brake caliper assembly {calipers, pads, bolts, pedal, cable, pivots} 100+shipping
    20211031_173923.jpg

i have the rear cargo area bar? for sale not sure what it will take to ship it. very awkward.
    50+shipping

i am selling the T20 transmission works great, ill even throw in the shift lever and the new spring loaded shift rods. recently had fluid changed but of course have to drain it for shipping. 500+shipping

i also have the Vanguard 18 HP engine for sale. runs great. the governor has been played with {by me} never over reved but alot more fun haha. i never got around to making better links or spring mounts. but it can be put stop easily or enjoyed as it is. im going different engine and drive Trane rout
    600+shipping

i guess im slow today haha, i cant get any images to upload. ill try to make a gallery so you can see what i have for sale. i can Text pictures too if needed

Location of items maybe someone can pickup parts

Sent you a message and email.

What's the rear cargo bar?

I am located in Charleston,SC.
    The rear bar, im not sure what it's called haha. Goes on the rear, I tried to upload pictures but for some reason they don't upload or embed in the post. And now I can't reply on the computer so I'm using my phone.

Ahhh, it was my VPN stopping me from posting. your welcome to PM me and ill be able to Email or test pics of the parts. the rear bar goes on top of the rear like to strap things to i guess. it is in the way of my top so i dont want it. im having issues uploading pictures to an album i guess ill try a hosting site then link them.

Do you still have any Max parts?

Pm sent

+ Reply to Thread