Terra Tiger

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terra Tiger

Terra Tiger

Hi everyone I’m new to world of vintage 6x6s and I recently just picked up an allis chalmers terra tiger. It does need a bit of work to get running again and I have a few questions. What size chain does this machine use? And how many feet give or take of how much I need. I would also like to put a reverse kit in it so it could be handy when I need it. I have An old omc snowcruiser snowmobile that has reverse and I’d like to use that. Has anyone ever put in reverse on these machines? If so can I see pics on how it was installed? And last question. If I wanted to replace the original 2 stroke single cylinder what are some good options people are using to re power these older machines. Thank you.
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 11-09-2021 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Moved thread to other ATV section.

ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread