Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Ve

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Ve

We're glad to see them coming back. Congrats!

like others, I'm happy to see em come back. a little competition is a good thing. being current owner of one ..just makes me feel better. I like them being built in the US as well.

Oh I want a T-25 for Christmas Santa.
    Spare parts please.

I'll believe it when I see it.

If the powers to be who are now in charge of the Max line of amphibious vehicles are serious about promoting the sport, how about they take the reigns and help organize and spread the word about the group rides at Busco Beach much like the original site owner Mike used to. The place has been a wonderful springboard for many riders both old and new, but could use some help as of lately.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyonce View Post
    If the powers to be who are now in charge of the Max line of amphibious vehicles are serious about promoting the sport, how about they take the reigns and help organize and spread the word about the group rides at Busco Beach much like the original site owner Mike used to. The place has been a wonderful springboard for many riders both old and new, but could use some help as of lately.

We actually plan to sponsor rides once vehicles are back in production. Our goal is to grow the sport as we grow MAX!

That would be very beneficial to the growth of the sport. A lot of people are anxious to hear updates about the new take over and direction Max is headed, so please share any news when it becomes available.

AndyL, what are your plans for dealerships? Will it be anyone that can buy one or two and wants to sell/service them or will there be more restrictions this time around? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by marauder View Post
    AndyL, what are your plans for dealerships? Will it be anyone that can buy one or two and wants to sell/service them or will there be more restrictions this time around? Thanks.

We will have more details as the MAX gets closer to production. There is a huge list of work that we are focused on right now before we announce any plans for potential dealers, if any dealership network at all. Our goal is to grow MAX to a level that RI never achieved as well as grow the sport, which will only benefit the amphibious ATV community as a whole.

We have some BIG plans for the future of MAX, but everything must be implemented in stages.

Regarding company updates, we welcome everyone to sign up to our mailing list on www.maxatvs.com to receive updates as well as watch for announcements on the website and Facebook page. We will of course post updates here on 6x6World too.

even for us ''seniors '' who still ride...it's exciting news . all your ideas will be beneficial to life long riders and new enthusiasts coming up . johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread