Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Ve

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Acquires MAX Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Ve

Will be interesting to see what they come up with !!

Is there a time frame or specific date for the start of production and if so when will that be?

Yesterday's Update:
    https://recreatives.com/planet-resource-recovery-inc-appoints-galen-reich-as-president-of-prry/

Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. Appoints Galen Reich as President of PRRY

SARASOTA, FL, February 11th, 2022 – Planet Resource Recovery, Inc. (OTC:PRRY) is pleased to officially appoint Galen Reich as its new President.

Mr. Reich served as General Manager and Marketing Manager of Recreatives Industries Inc., the original manufacturer of MAX Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicles, from 1993 until 2013. During his time at Recreatives, he expanded the business by maintaining over 150 vendor relationships and managing inventory control at foundries, heat-treating firms, machining firms, and assembly plants.

Mr. Reich further expanded the company’s dealership network nationwide nearly 50% per-annum compounded growth over a five year period, resulting in over 750 new MAX ATV dealers. Mr. Reich’s implementation of direct-response marketing through print media, online and search engine keyword advertising achieved 6.2% average annual increase in unit revenue over a nine-year span.

“Galen’s comprehensive experience in manufacturing and marketing MAX ATVs gives us strong confidence in PRRY’s success with relaunching the brand,” states Andrew Lapp, CEO. “Upon Galen’s effective date of March 1st, we will immediately begin re-establishing our vendor supply chain to get vehicles and accessories into production. We also plan to collaborate with 1-2 former MAX engineers from the Recreatives era to assist with necessary tasks including the inspection and testing of pre-production samples of vehicle parts and accessories. The MAX brand has proven to be a huge success in North America, which gives us assurance in expanding into international markets around the world.”

Stay tuned for more frequent updates from PRRY as the company continues moving forward in revitalizing MAX Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicles.

Regarding any updated T20 (T21/T25, etc) INCREASE the length of the input shaft, so the dang secondary clutch can remain stable when the center bolt loosens.
    As it is, when the center bolt loosens, the secondary clutch wobbles itself to death (the center hole enlarges, and won't fit tightly any more). Yeah, yeah, keep THAT bolt tight. I get it. But it still eventually loosens, and the clutch wobbles to death. I've even had the woodruff key slip out srveral times. Not a good thing out on the trail. The solution is a longer input shaft that reaches the entire length of the center hole of the clutch, not half way where it can wobble.
    I guarantee I am not the only one wanting a longer shaft. Yeah, yeah, the shaft is short so the clutch can be removed easier. But, a longer one is highly desired.
    Make it an option purchase even
    I'll take one!
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Hmmm Dealerships !
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Missed all this Recreatives was just across the ditch when i lived in Southern Ontario and once had a plant tour by the owner and discussed dealer opportunity's in Ontario always had a want for a Buffalo Truck when they shut down i took it off my list now back on i did own a Max iv i liked that unit but it lacked carrying space i will now be watching this is there a update have dealers started yet any production.NCT

Has anybody heard whether this company is still in business? Is the MAX coming back or did this company that was going to resurrect it go down in flames? I signed up for their newsletter but haven't heard anything for the longest time. Anybody got any info on them at this point? Thanks.

could end up like '' elio motors '' and their 3 wheel car ! took alot of deposits , built prototypes , etc. years later theres never been any production . hope max does better . they are great machines . jboy

Quote Originally Posted by marauder View Post
    Has anybody heard whether this company is still in business? Is the MAX coming back or did this company that was going to resurrect it go down in flames? I signed up for their newsletter but haven't heard anything for the longest time. Anybody got any info on them at this point? Thanks.
    Hi Marauder, yes we are still here. We are a publicly traded company on the stock market and have been primarily focused on all of the paperwork for the regulators. We are in the process of raising up to $15 million of capital to launch the company through a stock offering. We have also been working on quoting all of the parts from various vendors, old and new. It's been almost 10 years since new MAX parts have been produced, and costs have gone up drastically simply due to inflation, etc.

We are currently working on a plan to launch a pilot batch of 50 MAX 2 vehicles, and if everything goes according to plan, new vehicles could roll off the assembly line as soon as the end of this year. We will keep the community posted on updates. We hope to share some important news shortly - we just need to wait to complete the deals.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    could end up like '' elio motors '' and their 3 wheel car ! took alot of deposits , built prototypes , etc. years later theres never been any production . hope max does better . they are great machines . jboy
    We aren't accepting deposits until all of the vehicle's parts are in stock or in production.

+ Reply to Thread