New / 2022 Argo aurora

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New / 2022 Argo aurora

New / 2022 Argo aurora

Hey all, I’ve heard some talk about this new clutching for the auroras. I’ve heard that some machines are burning belt with tracks. Or in high torque scenarios.
    Or is this high tourney clutching running good and what Argo has hyped them up to be?
    Are the auroras having any other issues that people are having? Over all I have heard they are doing pretty good.

I have a 2020 850 and have not had any belt issues while running tracks.
    We put on a bunch of miles ice fishing last year and only greased bearings and oiled chains as recommended.
    Everything is looking good so far.

I have a 2021 800 huntmaster with tracks. Everything is looking good so far!!

Its been along time coming but i just picked up a 21 Argo Aurora 950 im super excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes_robert18 View Post
    Its been along time coming but i just picked up a 21 Argo Aurora 950 im super excited.
    Congratulations

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread