Tracks and phragmitis

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Tracks and phragmitis

I looked these up last night, same principal as the live well plug like in the Response. They look like a good fix , for me, on the trail.
    They would be worth del having incase a tube rips early in the day.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

delduck ...i got the name and phone # of the place that has the tracked machine ...next door welder says it's still there . they are only open on weekends so i'll call sat . and get all the info on it . my wifes got a picture of me on it on her phone . will try to get it posted later . we do you live exactly ? johnboy

John, I can’t thank you enough. I’m right on the border of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Delaware. I live in Delaware, but the farms are in southern NJ. Which is only 20 min away. I have truck, and trailer, and have no problem driving to pick something like that up. Thanks again for the help, keep me posted.

Cup and Jim thanks for the replies on the tire values, I’ll be ordering some just to have for when this happens again.

duck ...my wife found the picture of me on the tracked machine ...but not sure how to post it . put your cell # on here if you like and she can send it directly to you. will call the place sat . morn . putting the tracks on my max2 highboy ...may get up to 12 in. of snow sunday . yea !! i don't think you live to far from me ..i'm about 1.5 hr. to hagerstown md. and 2.5 to harrisburg pa. johnboy va.

duck ...talked to the people this morning regarding the tracked machine and it has been sold ...maybe something else will turn up . johnboy

John can’t thank you enough for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Delduck View Post
    Cup and Jim thanks for the replies on the tire values, I’ll be ordering some just to have for when this happens again.
    Been logged on but not actually on here for more than a few minutes at a time lately so I'm just getting around to responding sorry. You're welcome for the replies and I hope the valve stems solve your problem...Cup

+ Reply to Thread