2003 Max IV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2003 Max IV

2003 Max IV

A friend of mine has a 03 Max IV for sale on Facebook Marketplace for $3k. It's located near Little Rock, AR and its running and driving, and looks to be in great condition. He has listed it as sold because he's getting so many ridiculous low-ballers. If there is any interest on here let me know and I will send you his info. I would post some pics but I still haven't figured that out on here.

Thanks,
    Tyler J.

I'm not on Facebook but was still able to see the pics and it appears to be really nice. Wasn't looking to buy a Max IV and definitely wasn't looking for one 100's of miles from my location but I'm still interested. Do you know what kind/size engine it has in it?

B&S vanguard 18hp
    The only problem he said he’s had with it is the parking brake doesn’t work. I assume it’s probably a linkage problem.

I've never worked on a Max IV but I wouldn't think the parking brake not working would deter someone from buying it. I mean, how hard can it be to fix and even if it is hard to fix it's not like it's the engine or something super critical...Cup

Yeh I wouldn't think so either. I'm doing a rebuild on my Max II now and it really is a simple machine.

Never used my parking break on mine. Very easy in my opinion to work on. Getting ready to find out what’s involved in these Argos

Could you send his contact info? I'm in OK

Is it still for sale Thanks Roger O

+ Reply to Thread