Nikki replacement carburetor question.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nikki replacement carburetor question.

Nikki replacement carburetor question.

If there is a prior post on this site regarding my question, I cannot find it. So, I am posting this. I'm in the process of replacing my current 1999 Max II carburetor with a new one. Just cannot get the current one to run correctly. I took off the old carburetor and these are the numbers on it:

Nikki 9.5
    27-291
    8ZH

Spent about a 1/2 hour searching on line for a replacement, but cannot find the exact match. Anyone have any ideas where I can find the exact replacement or a cross-match that will bolt on like the original?

You may have better luck going at it from the other direction, search with your engine info instead of the carb. Sometimes there are multiple carbs for the same engine. What model engine do you have?

+ Reply to Thread