2001 max buffalo for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2001 max buffalo for sale

2001 max buffalo for sale

I have this Max Buffalo for sale. I can't operate it due to my disability. Very clean machine.
    Many new upgrades all led lights, new led light bar, winch with custom made mount, oh crap handles, gas can, shovel holder.
    Attached Images

Fishnguy for some reason I can't open picture , how many hours on it ?

My computer skills stink , unable to download picture. How many hours on machine

Sale price?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupwalker View Post
    Sale price?
    Saw it on Colorado Craigslist. Clean looking machine $8 k

Quote Originally Posted by 449fitter View Post
    Saw it on Colorado Craigslist. Clean looking machine $8 k
    Just checked it out. Weren't very many pics but based on what was pictured it does look in great shape. Thanks for the heads up on where it was listed...Cup

sorry gents!

Not sure what up with the pics, email me at fishnguy.dt@gmail.com and I can send you some. Not sure on the hours exactly... the guy I bought it from has the hour meter disconnected and I only caught that 2 months ago. It says 192 and I have probably put 2 hours on it. I am only selling it becuase I have muscular dystrophy and I can't drive it as well as my Max II because of the bed rack.

+ Reply to Thread