just fyi, with heavy use, the 1.5” bar channel grousers will begin suffering damage. 1” would be even worse. The best thing you can do is space them 4” or less to strengthen this flaw (3” would be better), but then your track starts to become very heavy. They also give up quite a bit of performance in comparison to grousers that have much more vertical surface area. They are a great budget track, but most of my customers have upgraded their grousers to the HD UV stabilized UHMW grousers (they are interchangeable on my tracks to help with upgrade costs). Also, unlike rounded edge, slippery UHMW, the square edges on the steel bar channel should not be run w/o track tuners. FYI, you can get around any middle tire slip-load on steel bar channel grousers by simply wrapping only (2) tires inside the track. Whether it?s front, middle, or rear half tracks, or even Quad (4) half tracks, the track grousers will centipede around the tires to perfectly match the tread speeds. So if you want to run steel bar channel grousers, just consider this. We no longer do it, but for me it?s a performance, bouyancy, and durability shortcoming. For the right shaped press dies (which is what I use), 20T is a bit weak. Also make sure each straight stick is cut to the perfect length (consistently with a jig stop) based on your grouser design and tire, mark the centerline of both your bar channel piece as well as your dies, and make sure all steel pieces are deburred and lubricated. And make sure your holes are punched before you bend. You will occasionally have to clean up rough spots in your dies with a flap disc to keep everything operating smoothly. I have made 10s of thousands probably of these grousers, but there are only a few applications where I will even bother because of what I mentioned previously. Time is a valuable resource, and grouser replacement sucks, especially when performance is a compromise. Adding tons of extra grousers defeats the cost savings pretty quick too. Once in awhile, a low profile bar channel grouser can be used when nothing else can (short of buying all new, smaller tires). But even then, I?m discouraged to do it anymore. Hard testing over time both myself and customers led me to giving you this advice/ Jeff ?ak buzz?