Looking for a V Twin Diesel

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a V Twin Diesel

Looking for a V Twin Diesel

So I?m starting my search for a new engine for my Max. I would really like to install a V-Twin diesel engine instead of a gasser. I found tons over seas and one in Canada, but due to the EPA they can?t ship to the US. I?m looking for one that?s already here in the US or for someone that can get me one.

kohler makes v twin diesel motors ...try this no. , 800 544 2444 . maybe it will be a good contact . johnboy va.

I have a Winsun v twin diesel that I purchased from an importer located in Tennessee. Unsure if they are still in business. I have seen Winsun and Punsun diesel v twins for sale on Ebay, you may want to check there.

Noel: That’s exactly what I was hoping to find!

So I found a deal on a used 18.5 hp, 3cyl Kubota diesel. I might even be able to set up a cab heater in the future!
    Last edited by Rowdy; 02-18-2022 at 04:25 PM.

There is a trick on the diesels to boost the power. If they have a manual fuel pump you can adjust the fuel intake by finding the adjustment screw that controls fuel flow. Typically you unlock the set screw and then make 1/8th increment adjustments and retighten the set screw. Drive it, then repeat the process until you get the power that you want. Turn up the fuel too much and the engine will belch blue smoke. I've done my Winsun that way as well as a Kubota and you can really get more power that way.

I found the business that sold me the Winsun. Go to youtube and search: horse99man again I don't know if he is still in the business but if you contact him tell him you got the reference from me. I've been very pleased with the Winsun.

You can take a look at my amphib too on youtube: search Super Swamp Fox Diesel to see the Winsun.
    Last edited by Noel Woods; 02-18-2022 at 05:16 PM.

I have a little 2 cyl diesel that I may part with. Was going to reposed my Agri Cat 8x8 but too many projects in front of that. I say little but it is a heavy monster

Well after lots of research I finally found a company that imports v-twin diesels. I haven?t bought one because I am still trying to make my mind up.

http://www.a1biofuel.net/22WHG-1-Web.html

+ Reply to Thread