2022 Mettowee Off Road park Whitehall NY

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2022 Mettowee Off Road park Whitehall NY

Post 2022 Mettowee Off Road park Whitehall NY

After not going for two years due to Covid, this year looks like the first to be back in action at Mettowee off road park.

I will likely host my own event in a few weeks after their opening if there is interest around early May or late April based on when people want to go.

For now I will be attending the opening event on April 9th if anyone wants to meet up.

Maybe I might be interested. It would mean putting my tracks on, and that is a several hour job. I will see what happens.

You could run without the tracks, I'm sure the machine would still be more capable than anything else attending. Could be an interesting comparison between the two.
    Unless you've got free-wheeling tires in the center disconnected from the drive train for the track set up. I can't recall.
    If you can't make it this weekend (it will be very busy since it's the park's opening) we could always ride another date.
    I'll be there either way this weekend. Sadly won't be able to bring both machines, only the one since I sold my bigger trailer last year.

Looks like rain all day 9am to 5pm
    I'm going to check one last time before trying to head out. If it's raining and not letting up, I'll postpone my visit till next weekend or one where it's not raining.
    AATV + down pours does not = fun.

+ Reply to Thread